It wouldn't be January 1 without them. As silly as it is, the "fresh start" means something. Psychology is fascinating. I feel ready to succeed.
Here they are (including my attempts to be specific so I can measure success)
1) Journal. I suck at blogging but know that when I document my day things go well
2) Lose 80 pounds. Shockingly, I'm 280 now. I can't fathom that. My plan of action will be detailed in a future post.
3) Save $5000 into an emergency fund (while maintaining my regular RSP contributions).
4) Eat out due to poor planning no more than once a week. Eating out with friends is fine. No more drive thrus on my way home from work because I'm starving.
5) Watch less TV - cancel service from June -September. Cancel movie channels now.
6) Work no more than 55 hours a week. Still a lot, but working my 60-70 hours a week now isn't healthy & my work is probably suffering from me being over tired and crabby.